- Located in the Historic Chatham County Courthouse, 9 Hillsboro St., Pittsboro, NC|
- Admission is free, donations are welcome.
- Open Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11 am to 4 pm and the First Sunday of the month, March thru December from noon to 4 pm.
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Our weather closings follow the Chatham County School closings, information at http://www.chatham.k12.nc.us.
- If you have a large group or would like to request a special tour, please email MuseumVolunteers@chathamhistory.org. The Museum staff is all volunteer so please contact us well in advance of your requested date. The Museum gratefully accepts donations for these tours.
- For driving directions, parking, and accessibility information, click here.
Chatham County, NC Historical Association