- Located in the Historic Chatham County Courthouse, 9 Hillsboro St., Pittsboro, NC
- Admission is free, donations are welcome.
- Open Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11 am to 4 pm.
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Our weather closings follow the Chatham County School closings, information at http://www.chatham.k12.nc.us.
- If you have a large group or would like to request a special tour:
Please email MuseumVolunteers@chathamhistory.org.
The Museum staff is all volunteer so please contact us well in advance of your requested date.
The Museum gratefully accepts donations for these tours.
Join us for a safe Museum experience.
We will follow state and local directives regarding masks and social distancing.